Code of Conduct
- Failure to deliver on promised action in a timely manner.
- Slurs of gender, ability, race, sexual orientation, national affiliation, or any other identity or Protected Category.
- Inappropriate or offensive language or images.
- Failure to yield – there are a lot of people who may want to be included in the process, participants must be considerate of their peers.
- Failure to be considerate – Anyone found to be mocking or demeaning to employees of ForHumanity, Fellows, or Contributors.